COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us. We do not share, trade, sell or rent any of the personal information you provide, although we may collect and/ or share aggregate data with partners or other third parties, such as information relating to the number of users linking to our site from their sites.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Use of the personal information provided by you will be for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- Allow you to access specific account information; providing customization.
- To customize our Website by displaying appropriate content at our judgment and discretion;
- Send you information about us and/or our products and services;
- To contact you when required. We may from time to time send by e-mail or otherwise, information relating to the products and services which we think you may find interesting.
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
Soleyon Insurance Partners Inc. undertakes not to disclose, except as otherwise provided, the personal information provided by you to any person, unless such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- Protect and defend Soleyon Insurance Partners Inc. or its affiliates' rights, interests or property;
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services or Terms and Conditions; or
- Act to protect the interests of Soleyon Insurance Partners Inc. its affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our web site in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Soleyon Insurance Partners Inc. is not liable for damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with using this site or using hypertext links it contains.